Car leasing with NewCarsOnline.co.uk
Rest assured you're in safe hands. Our leasing experts have a combined experience of 30 years in the motor industry and are well qualified to help you find your perfect car or van.
Over the years we've developed strong relationships with many of your favourite car and van manufacturers such as; BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Kia, Citroen, Peugeot, Nissan and Volkswagen Group. Thanks to our relationships with dealers and manufacturers, you can rest assured knowing that our personal leasing deals will not be beaten and if you think you've found a better deal we will do our utmost to beat that deal. Plus, our deals include manufacturers warranty, road tax and come with free delivery to almost all of mainland UK - there's no reason to lease your next car or van from anybody else.
Taking out a personal leasing contract with NewCarsOnline allows you to drive a brand new car with no surprise costs. You will also benefit from the reliability that comes with driving a brand new car. To start your leasing journey simple visit our Special Offers page, call us on 01472 563600 or email email@example.com and one of our friendly account managers will be able to assist you.
What is car leasing?
Car leasing is effectively a long term rental that will run over a predetermined period of time, usually 24 - 48 months. After your contract finishes you can simply lease another vehicle, extend your current lease or return the vehicle. Before your contract finishes, your NewCarsOnline account manager will be back in contact to see if you'd like to lease another vehicle.
With thousands of vehicles to choose from, driving a brand new car for low monthly payments has never been easier! Whether you need a fast saloon, a family SUV or an electric or hybrid, we're sure to be able to find the perfect car to fit your needs.
One of the biggest benefits of leasing is just how simple it is. No matter how much you put down as a deposit, the overall cost of the lease will not change.
Frequently asked car leasing question
What is PCH?
PCH or Personal Contract Hire is just another term for personal car leasing. It's very similar to PCP but without the balloon payment or the option to buy the vehicle at the end of the contract.
Is insurance included in leasing prices?
Unfortunately, none of our leasing deals includes insurance. You will be responsible for insuring the car yourself. This is as every customer is different; ie age, area etc, therefore it is impossible to cost insurance in with the lease price. All lease cars must be insured comprehensively.
Who owns the car?
With both personal and business contracts the finance company is the legal owner of the car or van on the V5 document. You will be the registered keeper of the vehicle. If you require further clarity on this question, please call one of our team and they will be happy to explain in more detail.
Do I need to collect the car myself?
No, except for Teslas all cars are delivered to your home or place of work. The car will be driven from either the manufacturer's preparation centre or the dealership where we placed the order for your car.
Is delivery included in the leasing price?
The majority of car leasing deals include delivery to a UK mainland address of your choice. If you're unsure if your area will be covered, please contact a member of our team and we will be happy to help.
- To be eligible for one of our car leasing deals you will need to be over 18 and approved for credit with one of our verified lenders.
- Not every applicant may be eligible.
- Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing which is subject to change.
- All vehicles listed are subject to manufacturing availability.
- All data listed comes from an external database and subject to change.
- All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned.
- All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only, always visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract.
- The finance company/funder does not allow and do not sign up to support the activation of In-car Connected services within all vehicles (there may be exceptions to this - please enquire).